Multiples Voices Submissions
Welcome to the Multiples Voices blog.
This is a place to share essays and stories about multiples, including twins, triplets and higher order multiple births.
Through essays and stories, we aim to:
- bring awareness to the multiples community and support organizations
- support parents and caretakers of multiples
- listen to the experiences of twins
- garner knowledge
- educate the greater community about the unique challenges and joys associated with multiple birth
- present a wide variety of stories and ideas that support the concept that each family must find their path.
We welcome submissions from anyone with a story to tell about raising multiples or working with multiples. We are also very interested in stories from twins, triplets and quads as well as their children and spouses.
Here are some of the types of contributors we seek:
- business owners
- talent agents
Preference will be given to members of BCPMA, SCMOTC and NOMOTC, but we will consider all submissions.
Need topic ideas? The possibilities are endless, but here are a few:
- multiples pregnancy
- sibling rivalry
- infant twins
- educational decisions
- genetic research
- twin conventions and events
- sleep training
- major life changes
- birthday parties
- twin separation
- building identity and individuality
- nurturing the parent
- recognizing mistakes
- managing finances
- premature birth
- developmental delays
- multiples in the entertainment industry
We love humor and honesty!
Submit essays or story ideas to: ClubBCPMA(at)gmail(dot)com
Please include a brief author bio, web links and a photo, if desired. You can also suggest labels. Byline given. No compensation.